Full Charge Bookkeeper
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 or 4 year degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of experience as a full-charge bookkeeper.
- Construction bookkeeping experience preferred (job costing).
- Experience performing office and bookkeeping duties accurately and efficiently without supervision.
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Advanced proficiency with:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Administer and maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Receives and processes vendor invoices and internal check requests.
- Receives checks and prepares daily deposits.
- Payroll for all personnel including report preparation and tax payments.
- Prepare sales tax and payroll tax returns.
- Human Resources responsibilities to include set up of new employees, coordination of evaluations and employee benefits.
- Report and maintain all records and correspondence for any worker’s compensation claims and unemployment claims.
- Collect and maintain records for subcontractor qualifications, including new vendor set-up, certificates of insurance, W-9s, exemptions and employee lists.
- Monitors overhead costs to reduce wasteful spending.
- Assist in forecasting, analysis and prepare annual budgets.
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements and corresponding financial reports.
- Coordinates and prepares year end tax financials and liaison with CPA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Management has the right to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this position as necessary.
E-verify, background check and pre-employment drug screening are part of our hiring process. We may request skill testing to evaluate candidates as well.
This position will maintain working hours Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $33.00 per hour
How to Apply:
Download, fill out and scan our Employment Application and submit that along with your Resume and Cover Letter (in Word or PDF format) using the form on this page.
Download and fill out our Employment Application, FAX it along with your
Resume and Cover Letter to: 352-331-7768